2015年11月4日星期三

Support for women in Bangladesh "India"




I am Ricci Social Services Coordinator, responsible for development projects in poor areas, promote the development of the concept of self-help and mutual assistance. 

On year in September to Thailand to attend the Asian flu League of credit unions share a brief, this conference benefit. But I am most encouraged by Bangladesh this woman, she does not understand english. But her spirit affects people here, she has driven a million women to join her group. They take advantage of the savings and loans to help each other, changed the fate of themselves and their families. 

This gave me a lot of motivation. I will strengthen women's education and training, I believe we will have to work together for a better tomorrow.


                                                                   Taozhi Qiong
                                                                  Ricci Social Services Coordinator














沒有留言:

發佈留言